We currently have multiple locations with certification to set and service pressure relief valves.
- Bonnyville, Alberta – ABSA Certified (Reg. No. ASVS-64)
- Slave Lake, Alberta – ABSA Certified (Reg. No. ASVS-64)
- Grande Prairie, Alberta – ABSA Certified (Reg. No. ASVS-64)
- High Level, Alberta – ABSA Certified (Reg. No. ASVS-64)
- Regina, Saskatchewan – TSASK Certified (TSASK Cert. No. QCP-0722)
Alberta has locations in Bonnyville, Grande Prairie, High Level and Slave Lake which are ABSA certified with capabilities up to 8” inlet size, air testing to 3000 PSI (higher pressures achieved withthe use of an assisted lift device) and liquid testing to 5000 PSI.
With the recent opening of a new Valve Services TSASK certified facility in Regina, Saskatchewan we have capabilities up to 10” inlet size and air, gas and liquid testing to 3000 PSI.
As part of our value added services we are pleased to offer the following to our customers:
- Spare valve and parts management
- PRV data collection and evaluation
- Assistance with shutdown and maintenance planning/scheduling and implementation
- PRV pickup and delivery to customer site to ensure proper PRV handling procedures
- Online customer portal access for PRV reports
In-situ PRV testing
We are pleased to offer In-Situ Testing of PRV’s with the use of the robust Ventil PreVenTest LTC. This enables In-Situ Testing of all types and sizes of rising stem spring operated pressure safety valves. This state of the art computerized system give us the ability to provide signed test results on site.
Mobile PRV Valve Service Unit
We recently began operating a Mobile PRV Valve Services unit to better serve our customer’s. Anchored by a universal and versatile test stand our Mobile Valve Services Unit is a self-contained 30ft’ 24 Ton Van Truck with support trailer that will allow us to be in a better position to deliver the exact service you need on the exact days that you need them. Everything our professionals will need is already built-in.
Our trained professionals will arrive to perform scheduled or emergency Pressure Safety / Relief Valve service on all your liquid/water and air/gas/vapor valves. Our customers experience a better turnaround as no time or money will be wasted transporting valves that our professionals can efficiently service at your location, additionally; our customer’s equipment is be protected from potential shipping damages while operations are protected from unforeseen shipping delays.