Spartan Energy Tubulars’ team has multiple years of oilfield tubular experience and a reputation for honesty and reliability. These attributes are paramount to our business, allowing us to continue to foster strong customer and industry relationships.
Spartan Energy Tubulars was founded in 1991. In 2001, Russel Metals, one of North Americas leading metal distribution and processing companies, acquired Spartan Energy Tubulars. This provided Spartan Energy Tubulars with the financial strength to compete and source at the largest scale, as well as the flexibility and experience to service customers at the highest level.
Our customers recognize the value and service Spartan Energy Tubulars provides.
Our main products include:
Oil Country Tubular Goods
- Domestic and International API Casing and Tubing
- Domestic API Threading and Inspection Services
- Stocking Locations: Throughout the Mid USA and Rocky Mountains
- Sizes: 2 3/8 through 13 3/8
- Grades: J55, N80, L80, P110, HCP110
- Structural Pipe Piles up to 48″ diameter and 1.000 wall thickness
- Domestic and import material available
- ASTM A252 Gr 2 or 3, 50,000 ksi min yield
- ERW and Spiral weld material available
- Welding available AWS prequalified procedures
Spartan Energy Tubulars has stocking locations throughout the Western United States.
The legal name for this operating unit is Spartan Energy Tubulars, a division Spartan Steel Products, Inc.