6% Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2022
On April 12, 2012, Russel Metals issued C$300 million of 6% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2022. The Notes will mature on April 19, 2022. Interest on the Notes will accrue at a rate of 6.000% per annum and will be payable semi-annually in arrears in equal installments on April 19 and October 19, commencing on October 19, 2012. The following are the material documents relating to the Notes:
Please note that inclusion of the following credit ratings is for information purposes only and does not reflect Russel Metals' agreement or disagreement with the opinions expressed by the rating agency.
|Senior Unsecured Notes
Redemptions and Maturities
- 7.75% Convertible Unsecured Subordinated Debentures were redeemed on Monday November 4, 2015.
- 6.375% Senior Notes were redeemed on May 25, 2012
- 8% Subordinated Debentures were redeemed on March 26, 2004
- Class II Preferred Shares, Series C were redeemed on March 22, 2004
- 10% US Senior Notes were redeemed on February 23, 2004 and June 1, 2004
- 9% Convertible Debentures were redeemed on June 28, 1999
- 10.25% US Senior Notes were redeemed on June 25, 1999
- 10.2% Debentures matured July 13, 1998