Russel Metals is one of the largest metals distribution and processing companies in North America servicing customers primarily in Canada and the United States. The company conducts business in three metals distribution segments: metals service centers, energy products and steel distributors. We provide steel processing and distribution services to a broad base of approximately 35,000 end users through a network of 148 branches.
A.J. Forsyth, a Division of Russel Metals Inc., is currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented individual to work in our Steel Warehouse in Nanaimo, BC. We are looking for a qualified candidate who has strong reading, writing, and oral communication skills, along with an excellent safety record.
• Running overhead cranes and forklifts
• Picking and packaging material according to customer specifications
• Operating saws and various other machinery
• Loading and unloading tractor trailers
• Performing daily preventative maintenance
• Ensuring quality customer service
• Able to perform heavy work
• Able to work on a team as well as independently
• Level 1 First Aid ticket
• Forklift Operator ticket
• Grade 12 education is a minimum requirement
• Experience in running overhead cranes, bandsaws, handling steel and use of other material handling equipment would be an asset.
Qualified individuals should provide a resume via email to: email@example.com
Deadline Date: April 30th, 2014