Russel Metals is one of the largest metals distribution and processing companies in North America servicing customers and suppliers primarily in Canada, the United States, and on occasion worldwide. The Company operates in three business segments: service centre distribution, energy sector pipe, tube, valve and fitting distribution and steel import/export distribution. We provide steel processing and distribution services to a broad base of approximately 18, 000 end users through a network of 70 North American branches.
Russel Metals Inc. is currently seeking an individual for the position of Warehouseperson in our Grande Prairie location.
Russel Metals provides a compensation package that includes:
• Competitive Base Salary
• Flexible shift work
• Attractive Profit Sharing Plan
• Comprehensive Benefits Program
• Pension Plan
• Company Stock Purchase through payroll deduction
• Scholarship Program
• Educational Reimbursement Program
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Running overhead crane and forklift.
• Picking and packaging material according to customer specifications.
• Operation of saw equipment and various other machinery types.
• Loading and unloading trucks.
• Performing daily preventative maintenance.
• Ensuring quality customer service.
• Able to perform some heavy lifting.
Education and Skills Required:
• Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Able to work some shift work.
• Good knowledge of math and measurements.
• Good communication skills
• Self motivated, results oriented.
Deadline date: July 31, 2014